Steps to becoming an app partner
Thank you for your interest in joining Xero's app partner program! Please review both our Terms & Conditions and our Terms of Agreement.
NOTE: Banking, payments, lending, insurance and businesses that fall under Section 14 of our Terms & Conditions will need prior approval to access financial service API's. XeroHQ, WorkflowMax, and Xero Practice Manager integrations will also need additional permissions for API access.
If you have questions at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1 - Build your integration to Xero
Step 2 - Get customers to try your integration
Step 3 - Review of your integration
Step 5 - Support documentation & landing page
Step 6 - Publish your integration in the Xero App Marketplace
Step 7 - Meet our global security standards before reaching 1000 connections
During app certification, please be aware:
- The number of Xero customers connected to the integration cannot exceed 25 - our default connection limit
- A beta integration status must be clearly displayed until certification is complete
- You must complete certification before being able to use Xero’s brand features such as the connected app logo
Please note: Steps 1 and 2 must be completed prior to registering with the form below.
- Your integration with the XeroAPI must be completed
- Your app has had at least 3 active API users in the past 30 days